Tuesday, May 18, 2010

scriptures from Sunday

Several have asked for the scriptures that I shared on Sunday. The ones that i described as some of my favorites. here they are:

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 30:5
Weeping lasts for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able so separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Thessalonians 5 16-18
Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

There they are. print them out and put them in your pocket, on your mirror, or on your refrigerator.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and steadfast in prayer" Roms. 12:12 - one of my new favorites...........

Thanks for yours Jeff as I missed out on Sunday but will have to listen online.........