Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Don't lose them

I used to be close to that person. I had a bond with them in the past.
Then they started doing some things that I did not agree with. I thought, "I am done with you."

Then the other day I thought of them. I realized that I still love them. That bond is still there. Yes they annoyed you. Yes maybe they did something to hurt you. Yes maybe there’s some things that you don’t like about what they’re doing but don’t lose the bond because they’re not perfect. Forgive them. Release them.  It is hard to find people to connect with on this life.   Don't hold a grudge. Try to keep the bonds alive.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure


No comments: