Wednesday, February 9, 2022

New Job

 I've started a new job.  It is almost full time.  They told me that they will work me as much as I want.  That is good for me because I have not retired well.  Piddling around the garage is only interesting for so long.

Since I retired from the church, I have from time to time gone out "to work for CVS" I would say.  Really I was working for a friend's construction company and back then they had a lot of CVS work.  Recently they have put me to work as a fill in Superintendent.  A construction company must have a representative on the ground, so when one of the regulars is sick or needs a vaca, they are calling me in.  So far this year I have been to Boca Raton, Springfield, Jefferson City, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Knoxville TN, Charleston SC and Geneva New York.

I love the travel, I love meeting new people, and I love the construction.

Being raised by Lutherans, I am probably going to work, until I cant.  

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: