Monday, February 21, 2022

Spread the love

So I want to encourage every one to be kind and loving. That is first base. You, reader, and me, let's be kind and loving. It's not that hard. That is step one.

But now let's take it up to the next level. What can you do to teach others to spread the love? What can you do to teach others that life is about us being the Good Samaritan?

If you have been reading my stuff for a while, you know that I am a big believer in kindness. But I think that we can go farther... There are people that taught me things in this life. There are people that taught me about kindness and generosity. They expanded their reach.

Who can you teach about kindness? Who can you teach about being generous? Please start thinking about this.

Take your belief in kindness to the next level. Find ways to talk to people about kindness. Look for ways to reach into the souls of others. Set an example. Be so kind and generous that they want to understand what makes you tick. Help them see that love and kindness is why we are here. That and nothing more.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure


No comments: