Saturday, February 5, 2022

Lebanon

A few weeks ago I drove from Springfield, MO to Jefferson City.  The route took me through Lebanon where we lived from 1989-1991.  I drove by the old house.  I thought it looked pretty good.  We paid $52,000 for that house.  Cathy and I cried when we were approved for the loan.

There used to be a cupola on top



I built this now rusty fence in 1989 to keep the girls safe.
Our first pets, Dabney the dog and Felix the cat are buried
to the left of the gate.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the deck
that I built with roofed in area was still
standing after 30 years.


Dad and Jenny on that deck - 1991

I was 32 when we lived there.  Now I am 64.  Half a lifetime away... My how the time flies by so fast.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.



No comments: