Saturday, February 12, 2022

Who would you take a bullet for?


Who would you take a bullet for?  And I mean, it is a terminal bullet.

I would like to think that I would take a bullet for a stranger.  I don't know about taking one for people that are mean or bad.  But if you read this blog, if I have any sense that you are a good normal person, doing your best at life, I am in.

And then there are those of you, all of my KC friends, and my Florida friends, and others, I would take a bullet with no hesitation.  Some of you, I would not even have to think about it.  You matter to me more than life.  

If I took a bullet for you, I would like to think that my last thoughts would be happy thoughts.  I was there for you.

-------------------------------------------------

Who would you take a bullet for?

Who are you there for???

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: