Sunday, February 20, 2022

What is this white stuff?

So I was in Kansas City and it snowed. I sent a picture of it to my family and asked them what this white stuff was.

I was in New York. Yes it snowed a ton.

Loading up snow in Geneva, NY

I saw Bigfoot in Seneca Falls, NY

I was home in Florida and woke up early to drive to the airport. What is this stuff on my windshield? Ice!!! Did I have a scraper? No not in Florida. I used a credit card to scrape my windows. Should probably keep the credit cards on ice anyway.

Ice on my windshield in sunny Florida!!!

Our plane was supposed to leave at 6am. We were delayed. Seems that there was ice on the wings. And guess what? In Florida there is no equipment for de-icing. So the plane pulled out to the end of the runway and positioned itself to catch the sun. Finally about 7:10 the sun came up and started to melt the ice.

Deicing in Florida. Just go out into the sun!!!

I miss my friends, but I don't miss ice and snow.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure



No comments: