Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Love

Too many Christians are spending way too much time on being right, being correct, being judgmental and being exclusive.  

Do you remember the song,  And they'll know we are Christians by our love?  Do you want to know who the Christians are that get it?  FOLLOW THE LOVE.

In my old age, I am done with doctrine.  I am done with right belief.  I am done with thinking that I am right or even that God cares if we are right.  I desire to be completely done with judgment and exclusivity.  Lord help us.

I want only to love and show kindness. Lord help us all so to be.

7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:7-8

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”  John 13:34-35

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: