Wednesday, August 5, 2009

connections

Connections. Strange unexplainable connections that I seem to find with some people. I had two such experiences yesterday. It is like I have no idea why, but I have a feeling in my heart about you. What does that mean? Are we connected by the Spirit? Were we neighbors before we were born on this earth?

Anytime I feel a connection to someone, I try to cultivate the relationship. It is almost like God has given us to each other for this time. What is there for us to learn from each other? What is there for us to experience together or do together?

If you sense such connections to others, follow the leading. Connect the dots. Somehow, our souls know a lot more than our brains do, about what is really going on in this world.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: