Monday, August 3, 2009

In celebration of life

I had heard about this on the news. Brian Swanson sent it to me and I finally watched it. This is the wedding march to remember. This is one bunch of young people celebrating life. I smiled, I chuckled, I teared up. I cried. I hope that all of my children's weddings are this much of a joyful spontaneous celebration.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/2009/07/best_wedding_entrance_ever_chris_brown_forever_2009_video.php

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good. And, do a little dancing today, just to say that you did.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That was so awesome! I had never seen that one. But what I don't understand is, I sat here smiling through the whole thing and then ended up in tears. Do you ever wonder why wonderful, happy things make us tear up? Music and dancing are awesome. The other day I was cleaning house to the music of Michael Jackson. During one song, PYT, I really got moving and it was so much fun--cleaning house!

Thanks for helping to start my day off on a high note today.

Lion's Den Man said...

Traditions are great and I have more than a few, but I do love when the mold is broken....when people have so much to share and just break free of how it "should" be and do it in a way that has meaning to them. I have been to one marriage celebration that broke the mold and it carries the most vivid memories......I have been to a few funerals, as well, that broke the tradition and man oh man what a way to remember someone. Life will have its events and we need to embrace all of them and reveal ourselves in them....that is what people will remember....and that is what they should remember.....how unique each of us are.
Peace,
Lion's Den Man