Thursday, August 6, 2009

Taste

Taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man who trusts in Him. Psalm 34:8

I was gone on vacation, and I missed all of you. It is funny that I think that rushing around the country on airplanes with my family is going to be a vacation. I need a vacation from the vacation.

I am glad to be home. I went to gospel choir tonight. First practice of the fall. twice as many people attended as were expected. Great spirit! Great joy! Come. Taste and see that it is good.

I hugged a friend today. The brothers in Christ need one another.

Are you dry? thirsty? Tired of chasing your family all around? How about something that is really good for you? I can't wait to be back in church on Sunday.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It was a treat to see you at Gospel Choir practice last night and it will be equally special to see you Sunday back at WCC. I won't mention names, but there are people that didn't attend service while you were gone--because you were gone. You were definitely missed and I'm sure attendance will be up this week.

I think we all know what you mean about family vacations--making those memories can be exhausting. But so worth the effort when we look back on them years from now.

Once again, welcome home.