Monday, July 11, 2011

birthday

Another birthday came and went last week.  Thank you for the cards, calls, emails and texts.  I received a couple of note able cards.

One had redwood trees on the front with comments about how peaceful and serene and wonderful they are.  then you open the card and it says "thanks for planting them."

Another card had two fish swimming in a tank.  one had some innappropriate words to share with the other.  nice.

Another card had a cute little girl jumping rope. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, she counted.  One jump for every year.  Then you open the card and inside it says, Happy Birthday, somewhere, little suzie is still jumping.  Ha ha.

finally I got a quote from Lions Den Man-  
“I intend to live forever.  So far, so good.”  Steven Wright

its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

All signs that you are truly loved and thought of by many.

I love the Steven Wright quote--I will be using that on FB. ; )