Tuesday, July 12, 2011

borrowing things

You know, I like to think I am a nice guy but it really bothers me when I loan things to people and they do not return them.  You have to ask, "what are they thinking?"  Maybe they just got busy and forgot.

here is a short list of some of the things that I have loaned out and did not get back.
1.  a long handle axe
2.  a file of magazine and newspaper articles about the Titanic from 1973-to its discovery.
3.  camp chairs
4.  a drain snake
5.  a stop watch
6.  a collection of old silver certificates
7.  a cooler
8.  books.  many books.

on and on the list could go.  It is so frustrating.
Oh by the way, can anyone load me a copy of the book "Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand?"

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add one more thing to the list. Someone borrowed your working blog, and forgot to return the part that allows responses to post.

Such is life.

Anonymous said...

Now it looks like, after a week the blog response post feature has been returned.

Keep posting. Love your writings! Know they take time, and mental drain of "what do I write next," but your posts are such an inspiration.