Thursday, July 28, 2011

my phone

What is wrong with my phone?  It calls people all by itself.  If we called or texted each other at all in the last few days, the odds are, that my phone will decide to call you, all by itself.

Sometimes my wife will walk up to me and ask me what I want.
 I will say,  what do you mean, I don't want anything. 
Then she will ask why I am calling her. 

I don't even have my phone with me.  We walk over to the counter where my phone is sitting, and sure enough, it is calling her.

Maybe there is something wrong with it.  Maybe it is time for a new phone.  Maybe it is lonely.  I am sorry if it has been calling you.  Bad phone.  It reminds me of the Terminator series.  Rise of the machines.  Has your phone been acting up lately?  Maybe there is something sinister going on.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had this problem with an old phone. Take out the battery and leave it out for 30 mintues was the solution from the tech people. Not real helpful and it would only 'fix' the problem for a short while.

Tonia

Anonymous said...

Jeff, this thing isn't looking too serious yet. When your phone starts calling YOU, and you answer "Hi it's me" and the phone says "I know", this thing is just going to drive you nuts. Head for the trees.

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING TO MUCH SCI-FI

WALT