Wednesday, July 20, 2011

coins

Since I was a child I have been interested in collecting coins.  I used to buy them at the Hart-Meyer store in Waldo.  Do any of you remember that store?

I like all kinds of coins.  Foreign.  American.  Silver.  I like the old siver coins.  Who doesn't?

 I have a Nazi coin from WW2.  My mom gave me a few peace dollars when I was a kid.  I thought they were nerdy.  I am glad to have them now.

One of my favorites is the Balboa coins from Panama.  I think they are pretty cool.

if you are going on a trip somewhere, let me give you a few bucks and maybe you can bring me back some coins from where ever you travelled.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go look in the fountains. I heard there were "Three Coins in the Fountain." (payback time for March 4th, meet me at the parade.)