Monday, July 2, 2007

Terrorists

I am sick of it. Here they are again. Now car bombs in the U.K. What is it with these people?

Remember that Jesus told his disciples:
"a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me." John 16:2-3

There is nothing Godly about killing, torturing or beheading innocent people. Period. People that do such things do not get it and they do not know God. They clearly have been listening to the wrong people. Spiritual leaders that teach people to kill. I am aghast.

I take comfort that I am a part of a church that believes in a God that is good. A God that loves and forgives and is filled with mercy. Don't be discouraged by the behavior of lost, misguided people.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: