Monday, October 25, 2021

A Million Dollars

A couple of days ago I had dinner with an old friend.  They said something to me that I found to be so profound and so powerful.  So kind.

He said, if it all goes to hell and we are begging on the street corner, and all I have left is you and me, I will be fine.  You and me, that will be enough.

It is nice to know that you matter to people.  Let someone know today how much they mean to you.  You can make them feel like a million dollars.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: