Monday, October 11, 2021

Annual Napa Trip

Cathy and I have taken an annual Napa/Sonoma/Santa Rosa trip since 2008.  Well I guess it was an annual trip except for the pandemic year of 2020.  Anyway, we just returned from the trip and it was fantastic as always.  I went to Jr. High and Sr. High and started college in San Jose.  I just love northern California.  The scenery is amazing.  The weather is amazing.  I thought I would share some pictures.

Gardens at Hans Fadden Winery.


Olive trees line this winery

Real olives on the trees!!!





pomegranates? 




Guerneville redwoods

Jenner pompous grass

Pacific ocean near Bodega Bay

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: