Saturday, October 9, 2021

An Unfinished Life



In this Netflix movie, J-Lo was married to Robert Redford's son.  The son died in a car wreck.  I cannot imagine losing a child.

In one scene, Robert Redford is at the cemetery, at the grave of his son, talking to him about what his life might’ve been. 

Pause...

I think about all of the surprises and disappointments and changes that I’ve seen in my life.  It is easy to wonder, "what could have been?"  It is easy to wish for something more or something different.  

But I have to remember...  My children are alive. My sisters are alive. And as long as you’re alive you have an opportunity to turn a corner.

Don't focus on what might have been.  Make today beautiful.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure



No comments: