Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The innermost hurts

There are hurts that come along that hurt in the innermost places.

They are hurts that I find hard to talk about.

I replay the situation.  I ignore the pain.  I self -medicate.  I go back in the past in my mind and try to resolve them.

I think that we all have deep hurts.  

Hug a friend.  Spend time with someone that makes you happy.  Learn to bear the load of pain.  Try to focus on the joy.  There are so many other parts of life that are beautiful.

Hurts and all, It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: