Saturday, October 2, 2021

So I just finished watching a Netflix show called Jaguar.  It is about concentration camp survivors who are hunting Nazi's 15 years after the war.

There was a discussion that I found interesting. One survivor says to the other, "I am supposed to turn the other cheek, but there is a problem. Because of what they did to us in the camp, I stopped believing in God."

...  ... ...


We who were not there, cannot imagine the horror of the camps. I can imagine not believing in the church or organized religion, but I cannot imagine not believing in God. I hope that we never face such horror that we stop believing.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: