Monday, October 4, 2021

I love you

Me and Alli at the Royals-Marlins
game in Miami in 2017

Last week someone told me that they loved me.  We should tell each other this on a regular basis.  It does not take much of life's ups and downs to wear off the feeling that I am/we are loved.

I was in Jacksonville working for DH by chance on Alli's birthday.  We had already sent a card with a check, but I drove  minutes out of my way to stop, surprise her, and say Happy Birthday.  And I told her I loved her.  But I should tell her every week because it does not take too much of life for us to forget.

I love you.

Tell everyone that you can.  Repeat.  Repeat.


It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: