Sunday, October 24, 2021

compliments are nice

I have told you that I take chocolate to my bank tellers.  I have also started taking a sleeve of Snickers or Twixt for the flight attendants when I get on an airplane.  They love it.

I give them chocolate and I tell them how much I appreciate their work.  I tell them that I read the terrible stories on the internet about what they have to put up with.  I thank them again.

On my way to KC, one of the flight attendants gave me this card.


We all like a compliment.  It made me feel great.  With a little effort we can all make others feel like they matter.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to be the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: