Friday, December 24, 2021

God's Christmas Message

Most Christians that I know of would tell you that between the two, Easter and Christmas, that Easter is more important.  No Easter, no resurrection, no salvation.

I beg to differ.  I would say this, no Christmas, no life of Jesus, no teachings about love, no Good Friday and thus no Easter.

So Christmas is a vitally important day.  Everything else falls from Christmas.  Also consider this... in sending Jesus, God is saying, "I love you!!!"  God is saying that you are worth it.  God is saying find the joy by following this Jesus into a life of love.

Merry Christmas.  I love you and you are worth it!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure


No comments: