Monday, December 13, 2021

Please don't hit the tree

So I have driven up to Kingsland, GA to visit my friend Roger Grout.  Yeah Roger!!!  And so, when Roger isn't giving me a tour of the submarine base, we go to St. Mary's [a near by town] for a beer.  And when we were leaving St Mary's, I noticed this tree that is right on the road side, so close that the town council nailed reflectors into the tree to keep people from hitting the tree.  [Roger did not hit the tree.]

reflectors mean - don't hit the tree!!!


This goes to the whole notion of paying attention.  Oh, I am driving and look.  There is a tree???

Sometimes you have to laugh at the crazy things that people do.


I would imagine that some of the damage was before the reflectors
and some of the damage was after.

Don't look at the reflectors.  Stay on the road and get away from the tree.

Pay attention in life.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: