Thursday, December 23, 2021

Happy Birthday

So a few weeks ago I was on a cruise with my sister Amy.  We got on a tram to ride around the Royal Caribbean island.  Before the tram left, the driver instructed us, "as we pull out today, please join me in singing happy birthday to this lovely lady across the way."  The lovely lady was another Royal Caribbean employee.  [I think that the driver loved her.]

We all started to sing happy birthday to you!!!  It was so sweet!

As the tram passed her, she said, "it is not my birthday, he does this to me a couple of times a day."

I loved that!  I LOVED THAT!!!

Someone going out of their way, multiple times a day, to make someone else feel good.

Happy Birthday to you my friend!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: