Saturday, December 4, 2021

I've got a feeling

So there is this strange thing that happens from time to time. Sometimes I can feel a thing... I know that something is true or I know that something is going to happen a certain way. It’s a feeling in your gut. And I can't explain it but I know that it is how the thing is going to turn out.

It’s so counterintuitive. Shake my head.

In some way, it is a spiritual thing. An evidence in this life of the life beyond. I hope that you, from time to time, get feelings about something that you know, but cannot explain.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

________________

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

No comments: