Saturday, December 11, 2021

Lenny

Lenny at ground zero on 9-11.

I have known a few famous people in my life.  Some thought they were more famous than they were.  But from time to time I have met some special people.

Lenny is a friend that I have met at Bobby's in Vero Beach.  On 9-11 he was a NYC fire fighter.  He was there at ground zero.  He lived through that hell.

This year, on 9-11 this year, he wore his uniform to the restaurant.  Everyone wanted a picture with him.  You have never met a more quiet, unassuming, kind human.  I am pleased to know him.  I feel proud every time that I see him.




Thank you Lenny and all first responders for your service.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: