Friday, December 17, 2021

The ATT guys

The ATT guys are going to help me. Their office is right by our grocery store. They helped us get our new phones last year.  Anytime I am in the grocery store and they have cookies on sale, I buy them for the ATT guys. I buy them muffins and chocolate and I tell them a joke or two. 

They still laugh about this joke... "a pair of jumper cables walk into the bar.  The bartender says, ok, I will serve you, just don't start anything."

When I walk in they start to laugh. They love the treats and they love the jokes. Imagine that!!! Someone loves my jokes!!! If I ever need help with my phone do you think they’re going to help me? Yes of course they will, because we humans are predisposed to be good to people who are good to us.

Now we should be good to everyone, and expect nothing in return, but, what goes around comes around. It is always a good thing to be good to people.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: