Sunday, December 26, 2021

Pick 5 Songs

The Five Songs

My friend John Muller loves music. He told me about when he has his friends over to listen to music. Each one brings a jump drive with five songs for the group. Each in turn introduces his songs and they listen to new/old/good music. I love this idea for a party.

When I am at Bruce’s house we always take turns telling Alexa to play a song. When I am in Florida with my buddy Jeff, we also take turns playing songs. And we throw corn hole bags.

Next time you get together with you friends, instead of playing monopoly or clue, take turns telling Alexa to play your favorite songs.

If you need some suggestions here you go:

Brooks and Dunn – Neon Moon
Pink Floyd – Comfortably Numb
Meat Loaf – Two out of three ain’t bad.
Quiet Riot – Girls Rock your Boys
Van Morrison – Into the Mystic
Foghat – Slow Ride
AC/DC – Thunderstruck
The Beatles –In my life
Steve Miller Band – Fly like an Eagle
Kool and the Gang – Cherish
Eric Clapton –Wonderful Tonight
Louis Armstrong – What a Wonderful World
Lionel Richie – Hello
The Thompson Twins – Hold me now

Let me know how your party goes...

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure


No comments: