Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Something should be said

A few weeks ago I provided the memorial message for Mary Wrobleski.  90 years old, and a lovely positive wonderful human.  She was driving people around just a few months before her death.

After the memorial service, someone came up to me and said, you know, so many wonderful things were said about Mary today.  We should not wait until people die to say good things about them.

I agree. So here goes.

Thank you for your kind emails to me.
Thank you for going to the park to hear me talk.
Thank you for being interested in what I have to say.
Thank you for your hugs
Thank you for helping me with my I.T. issues.
Thank you for welcoming me to your table.
Thank you for welcoming me as an acquaintance.
Thank you for putting up with my jokes.
Thank you that when I look at you, I know that we are connected in ways that I cannot explain.
Thank you for picking me up at the airport.
Thank you for putting me to work.
Thank you for forgiving me.
Thank you for letting me love your kids.
Thank you for loving my kids.
You are the best.
I love you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
________________

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

No comments: