Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The $20 club

I have a friend that goes to lunch once a month with four other friends. Each pays for their own lunch. Dutch treat. And, and, and this is what makes this a great story... each brings a $20 bill for the server. So this server who has no idea what their tip will be like… sometimes people don’t tip. What is that about??? Anyway, this server gets a giant tip, more than 100% of the bill.

I would love to start a club like this in Florida or on my KC trips. If you want to join me, let me know. I love spending time with good people, with generous people, and I love blessing others.

By the way, if you are going out to lunch or dinner this holiday season, it may be a good time to start your own $20 club!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure








No comments: